Temat: Covox enabled disabled ultimate

Cześć wszystkim!

W Biosie ultimate przełączam Covoxa na disabled, ale mimo tego covox działa. Tzn. odtwarzam moduły przez covoxa. Czy to błąd biosie, czy ta opcja jest do czegoś innego?

Odp: Covox enabled disabled ultimate

Już jasne. flashjazzcat po konsultacji z lotharkiem stwierdził, że nie da się na tę chwilę i się prawdopodobnie nie da wogóle.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/240034 … to/page-58

Yes: Lotharek confirmed there is no logic-driven disable pin on his device. :(

to wielka szkoda, bo całkiem niedawno została opracowana nowa wersja covoxa.

ADRES: pin@atari.pl - konto zlikwidowane. Aktualny adres: pin(at)atari8.info

ale co to da ???

covox jest przezroczty..
jedna branka and i macie sterowanie.. przerost formy nad trescia.

serdecznie proszę o maile na lotharek@lotharek.pl z tematem ATARIAREA - inne formy komunikacji zawodzą...
"The worth of all people is dependent on how they spend their life making contributions" - Kano Jigoro
FKMC /Fan Klub Malej Czarnej/   @Grey

I don't mind one way or another personally, but I find it surprising that disable functionality wasn't built in when you know a Covox option already exists in both versions of the U1MB firmware. I assume there was some rationale behind that option existing in the first place in Candle's BIOS and on his hardware. As it stands, the Covox option in the U1MB should be REMOVED (by using a different plugin) when this Covox is installed in the machine, since the option does nothing at all. :) I predict that every user who purchases the Covox will complain that the U1MB Covox disable option doesn't work. :D