Temat: MADS Relocatable Binaries

Hi - any MADS experts out there who can help me write a relocating linking loader for MADS' proprierary relocatable binary file format, please PM or email me at atari8.co.uk. The Google translated MADS docs are VERY hard going, and I need assistance with some of the finer details of the relocatable file format.

Any help will be greatly appreciated - this is for the GUI project. :)

Odp: MADS Relocatable Binaries

TeBe - kolega prosi :) -

ADRES: pin@atari.pl - konto zlikwidowane. Aktualny adres: pin(at)atari8.info

I emailed him over at AtariAge. Fingers crossed... ;)

MADS docs should be pasted to atariki and translated collectively. I've started the translation a year ago or so myself, but the idea left me as fast as it approached after a dozen of paragraphs. But with help of a wiki that can seamlessly distribute the effort to few people it's perfectly doable.

Agreed. I know enough about certain aspects to contribute (especially SDX binaries), but a lot of stuff is probably very advanced even for programmers who can understand Polish. It's therefore hard to assimilate the text unless you know how to use the directives. I've asked Tebe if anyone's yet coded up a dynamic linker.

Well - I'm getting somewhere with this anyway. My mistake was in using the SMB directive instead of .EXTRN to declare external symbols. The header bytes in the manual make complete sense now. I might be able to figure this out on my own after all. :)