Temat: Sklep elektroniczny na Ukrainie

https://justas-electronics.com.ua/
Czy ktos ma jakies doswiadczenie z tym sklepem z podzespołami elektronicznymi na Ukrainie?
Czy ktos u nich kupował i czy wysylaja za granice? Wygląda na to ze mają sporo układów Atari CO i większość po 5 euro, nawet Pokey.

Odp: Sklep elektroniczny na Ukrainie

Google Translate napisał/a:

Delivery
Delivery across Lviv we carry out by means of delivery service "Nova Poshta". The cost of delivery within Lviv is the amount of 60 UAH, depending on the size and weight of the goods. You can also order goods with delivery to the branch "Nova Poshta" and receive it at any time convenient for you, the cost of this type of delivery will be the amount from UAH 50

The urgent delivery service also works, you have an opportunity to receive the goods within 2-3 hours from the moment of the order. Such delivery must be agreed with the manager. Deliveries to the suburbs are agreed individually.

FOR THE DELIVERY OF ORDERS WITH THE SERVICE OF THE DELIVERY SERVICE, THE FOLLOWING RULES APPLY

Payment for the order, as well as the transfer of goods is carried out only on the territory of the building.
In the case of delivery of orders to such public places as shops, restaurants, transportation of goods and cash payments are made only in their office. In the case of delivery to residential buildings, transfer and payment are possible only in the apartment.
The courier's responsibilities do not include advice on technical or commercial matters, as well as the execution of any assignments.
The inspection of the goods, as well as the calculation must be made within the next 10 minutes after the arrival of the courier.
Delivery to other cities of Ukraine. Delivery across Ukraine is carried out by means of Nova Poshta delivery services. The full cost of delivery is automatically calculated at registration of the order by means of the order form of the website. The amount of delivery includes: money transfer, insurance of the goods at their full cost, as well as the cost of the goods. With 100% prepayment, upon receipt of the order you can pay for delivery yourself, at the rates of the transport company. Address delivery with payment upon receipt is possible only for orders not exceeding UAH 20,000 (excluding prepayment). Delivery of BT (large equipment), as well as goods worth more than 10,000 UAH / unit, is carried out only after prepayment for the goods in any of the possible and convenient ways for you. Delivery to any city of Ukraine makes the sum from 70 UAH. For other categories of BT - the cost of delivery will be different and you can calculate it automatically when ordering.

METHODS OF PAYMENT

For BT (up to 75 kg of weight) we can organize for you the service of lifting the product to the floor. The cost of climbing to the floor is automatically calculated when placing an order using the site calculator.

YOU NEED TO GET THE GOODS

Carrying the original passport of a citizen of Ukraine certifies your identity, as well as the express invoice. It comes to you in the form of an SMS to the mobile phone number, which is specified in the order as your contact phone number.
If the delivery of the goods is already executed as cash on delivery, in addition to the above documents, you need to have a cash amount equal to the amount of the order. This amount is agreed in advance with the manager or recorded in the order.
Upon receipt of the goods, pay attention to the quality of transportation: the integrity of the packaging and tape. Be sure to open the parcel in the presence of representatives of the carrier and check the completeness and safety of the goods. If the appearance of the goods does not suit you, you have the right to draw up a report of non-compliance with the employee of the service of service delivery. After the goods are taken from the carrier, claims for mechanical damage and insufficiency of the goods are not accepted !!!
If you cannot receive the goods in person and on time, a trustee can do it for you. This person must have their own and your passport with them. If you do not have the opportunity to transfer your passport to a trustee, you need to contact us and provide information to the new recipient. Also be sure to contact us if you need to forward the order to another branch of the carrier in your city. Be sure to note that carriers charge a penalty for late receipt of the order. Therefore, please pick up your order on time! As a rule, the order comes to your city the day after it is sent. If you want to know the delivery status of your order by express invoice number, you can always call the carrier's office or check the status on the site "Novaya Poshta".

GET TO KNOW OUR TARIFFS

Note: As the range of products is quite large, we do not have the ability to store all the goods in the office. A convincing request to treat your orders responsibly and carefully!
Sincerely, YUSTAS ELECTRONICS Team

Ze strony https://justas-electronics.com.ua/dostavka/. Jakies dziwne to to.

C012294 POKEY za 25zł ciekawe.... :) ma ktoś kogoś zaufanego z UKR w robocie?

--- EDIT ---

ciekawe, ale już znikły :?

Ostatnio edytowany przez lopez (2021-03-06 09:29:40)

A ile tych pokey'ów mają na stanie ? Bo jak pojedyncze sztuki to nie warto ?
Jeżeli większe ilości ... to szukać Atarowca :) z rejonów Rzeszów, Przemyśl ? Co pojedzie do Lwowa na wycieczkę ? ;)

"wszystko się kiedyś kończy......."

Znam kilku Ukraińców, pogadam z nimi czy czasem któryś nie krąży między Ukrainą a PL

EDIT:

Jest człowiek we Lwowie teraz, wraca za 2-3 dni do Krakowa. Brać coś na testa? Pokeya np.?

EDIT:

u mnie widać, jakby były na stanie. Jak się uda to wezmę jedno gtia i jednego pokeya, odpowiedź od gościa co siedzi tam w tym Lwowie będę miał "wiecieram" :) Spróbuję też zrobić wywiad ile tego mają.

Ostatnio edytowany przez Pin (2021-03-06 13:16:37)

ADRES: pin@atari.pl - konto zlikwidowane. Aktualny adres: pin(at)atari8.info

Super, dzieki za info. Jak by byla to prawda, to tez bym wziol troche scalakow. Maja chyba tez ULA do Spectrum za 1.5 euro.
Moze ktos sprawdzic czy maja jakies inne uklady dźwiękowe do retro sprzętów?

Candle sprawdza co mają, jak próbna seria będzie ok to kupi się wszystko ;)

I pozniej resale za 5x? To zostawcie dla mnie po kilka sztuk.

nie dzielmy skóry na niedźwiedziu, bo może się okazać że jest jakaś lipa. Dziwnie to wygląda ogólnie.

Ogolnie to znalazlem ten sklep na ruskim forum https://zx-pk.ru/threads/32654-atari-65 … ssora.html
Czlowiek pisze ze zamowil procesor i dziala. Tak mi sie wydaje ze tam Atari nie sa az tak popularne jak w krajach na zachód od Buga czy w Stanach. U siebie moga miec maly popyt na te podzespoły.

Jak by się udało to ja chętnie przygarną bym dwa POKEY'e i GTIA ;)

Ja co najmniej po jednym. Wysyłka prawdopodobnie wspólna z lopezem.

--== Kup Pan/i dyskietkę - jedyna taka oferta w całym InterNetCie - http://www.atari.org.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?id=18887 ==--

<-- Kontakt przez "E-mail" albowiem moja skrzynka "PW" jest pełna i zaprawdę nie mam czego usunąć.

Gdyby te ULA do Spectrum były rzeczywiste, to ja co najmniej 1 szt. potrzebuję, a i więcej bym przygarnął.

65xe, 520st, 1040stf

Ehhh, ciężko się rozmawia z Ukraińcami...

Moze flaszke trzeba postawic, w czym jest problem? Maja te scalaki czy nie?

Ok, odezwali się. Rozmowy w toku ;)

Czyli flaszka pomogła? ;)

hehe, kto wie.

Ogólnie, to dogadałem się tak że typ co siedzi tam w tymm Lwowie bierze pięć układów na próbę, czyli: antic, gtia, pokey, 6507, oraz ULA. Tylko tyle, bo oczywiście "kurier" nie jest jakoś szczególnie majętnym człowiekiem i na tyle może sobie pozwolić. Na zachętę zaoferowałem "flaszkę" w postaci kwoty 100pln. Czekam na info kiedy będzie wracał do PL z tym i nie wiem jakie są w tym momencie problemy z kwarantannami i przekraczaniem granicy poza UE.

Wczytuję się też w przepisy celne, bo przy większej ilości niczego nie da się ukryć (polscy celnicy zajebiście trzepią Ukraińców) i na razie wychodzi na to, że cło to się płaci jak się chce wywieźć kozę, krowę i owce :). Ale jak to jest faktycznie, to dokładnie nie wiem. Jest tam coś o kwocie za towar (do 500 euro) i wadze do iluś tam kilo.

Gdyby nie kwarantanny i brak paszportu to bym tam po prostu pojechał.. A4 do granicy i 60kM po Uraińskich duktach..

Jak by co, to bym przytulił 2xPOKEY i 2xANTIC.

Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam delendam esse.

Ja poprosze 2xGTIA

.. jak na razie to kontakt się urwał. To są jednak faktycznie ludzie z lasu.

Igor wyczuł biznes i sam będzie handlował na alle :D

Udalo sie komus cos tam kupic?

panowie, gdzie na tej stronie widzieliście POKEY'a, bo za cholerę go nie widzę...
... ktoś wykupił wszystkie?
a po za tym to mi wygląda na układy z alliex, takie malowanki, jak jedni mogą to i drudzy mogą taki szajs gonić....

;)

Ostatnio edytowany przez leonlas (2021-07-13 09:43:29)