Odp: SIDE2 flasshowanie

Spróbuj. Ale pamiętam, że ja upgrade'owałem z poziomu Side Loadera, nie spod SDX. Tylko trzeba było po uruchomieniu uflash przełączyć switch na Side, żeby włączyć dostęp do SDX. Swoją stroną, tak samo robiłem ze SIO2SD - Start bez SDX i przełączanie switcha przed aktualizacją.

Pamięć studenta ma charakter kwantowy - student wie wszystko, ale jednocześnie nic nie pamięta.
- Kilka(naście?) pudełek z klawiszami i światełkami. I jeden Vectrex, żeby nimi wszystkimi rządzić.

It's now possible to safely flash an original SIDE1 via UFLASH on an U1MB machine; I'll be releasing the updated version of the tool after further testing. Effective as Candle's workaround of flashing the cart via the external cart register is (in order to avoid the U1MB SDX register clash), flashing an U1MB ROM with a SIDE1 plugged in still seems an extremely bad idea. I would like to see the workaround for that which does not involve pulling the cart out of the machine.

In the interests of clarity: I have NOT released this version of UFLASH yet since using the external SIDE banking register was not as easy as made out, at least in the context of this particular tool and the way it operates.