Temat: multicolour pm stripper tool?

cze guys,

for my new game i am desparatly searching for a tool i am remembering from the past... it was a tool where i could simply strip out of an antic e mic file multicolour pms and save the player data...

thanks for any help here...

http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=58459

Odp: multicolour pm stripper tool?

um, Hi Heaven  [=

it was a tool where i could simply strip out of an antic e mic file multicolour pms and save the player data...

Hiya mate!  This tool was named "SPRITE CONVERTER v2.3" by BARTMAN/SHADOWS.   Unfortunately, nobody here added it to the data-base... :(   So, you've got to look for it on some websites/atari ftps...

thanks dracon!

i knew that you know the tool... as far as i can remember you send it to me years ago on real 5,25 in "pre-internet" area when we talked 1st time about numen demo... but as often this discs are gone... due to several moves...

anybody else have the file? is matrix ftp still on?

karolj

drc... can you post the file @ atari age? i have no luck in finding it and can not enter matrix ftp... or anybody else? i need this urgently... (and maybe tebe can include such a function in g2f...)

Well... it's out there... just check your Hotm@il account at last!!  :)  :P 8O

BTW.  ftp @ matrix.ibb.waw.pl/a8/   should still work...

drc.... can you resend it to my web.de account? and you forgot to zip it as there was no attachtment?

thanks, mate.

thanks... got it... very handy tool and saved me hours...

you can see the progress here:

ttp://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=58459