Temat: Chmiel and Grass nicks?

Hi!

I need to decode those two nicks from Polish A8 scene. Does anybody know who were those guys? It seems Chmiel was M. Mielniczuk but I don't know his first name and I don't have any idea who Grass could be.

Thank you for any help!

F.

P.S. Happy New Year to all Polish Atarians!

Odp: Chmiel and Grass nicks?

grass - daniel ... shit ... forgot the name ;)

Chmiel i Grass... ciekawe połączenie, sugerujące fajną imprezę ;)

Ostatnio edytowany przez macgyver (2005-12-31 16:12:50)

Fandal napisał/a:

It seems Chmiel was M. Mielniczuk but I don't know his first name and I don't have

that was a boy from Gdynia city (Poland) that made one small zine for Atari or something like that. I bet his 1st name is "Marcin"

Fandal napisał/a:

any idea who Grass could be.

Grass was a member of  MASTER OF ELECRIC CITY for a moment... They released his slideshow on Atari (to tell the truth it contains his very, very old gfx-es). Afterwards Grass moved to PC and music (electro/ambient) scene. :)
His real name is: Daniel Nowak, besides GRASS nickname, he is known now as 'Haloon'.  :)

Happy New Year to you, too!! :D

grass, haloon hmmm... is this connected with his interestings? :D

5g of grass, and sylvester will be very happy ;)

The UNIX Guru`s view of Sex:
unzip; strip; touch; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; umount; sleep

Dracon napisał/a:
Fandal napisał/a:

It seems Chmiel was M. Mielniczuk but I don't know his first name and I don't have

that was a boy from Gdynia city (Poland) that made one small zine for Atari or something like that. I bet his 1st name is "Marcin"

Fandal napisał/a:

any idea who Grass could be.

Grass was a member of  MASTER OF ELECRIC CITY for a moment... They released his slideshow on Atari (to tell the truth it contains his very, very old gfx-es). Afterwards Grass moved to PC and music (electro/ambient) scene. :)
His real name is: Daniel Nowak, besides GRASS nickname, he is known now as 'Haloon'.  :)

Happy New Year to you, too!! :D

Thank you very much for info!

F.