Odp: Problem z monitorem Commodore 1084S-D1

Krótki napisał/a:

Niby czemu rozbicie na skanlinie miałoby być widoczne przy Y/C, a przy composite już nie? W obu przypadkach sprowadza się to do wiązki elektronów rysującej poszczególne linie na ekranie.

Tu nie chodzi o sam monitor, ale o sygnał z Atari. Linie są wyraźnie widoczne przy S-video, przy composite słabo lub wcale. Zrobiłbym zdjęcie, ale pewnie i tak nie odda wiernie tego, co widać na ekranie.

Arguing with an engineer is a lot like wrestling in the mud with a pig, after a couple of hours you realize the pig likes it...

Had the back off my D2 last night and poked around with an insulated screwdriver... could find no PAL delay line adjustment, although one pot eventually made the display black and white when adjusted. It had no effect on the colour averaging, though. The service manual for the P1 bears little relation to the D1/D2. Best solution is to move eyes further away from the screen. :)

Duddie napisał/a:

Tu nie chodzi o sam monitor, ale o sygnał z Atari. Linie są wyraźnie widoczne przy S-video, przy composite słabo lub wcale.

To ja się zastanawiam, jak to jest technicznie możliwe, żeby sygnał, jakikolwiek on by nie był, po zdemodulowaniu mógł w jakiś sposób wpływać na ostrość wiązki elektronów w monitorze. Po prostu bardzo jestem ciekaw.

EDIT: Flashjazzcat, maybe the D1/D2 indeed don't contain the delay line? These monitors were apparently produced starting in 1992 and intended for the Amigas, and the delay line is not needed for this purpose. No service manual online, but there's a schematic of the D1 out there - maybe someone who knows how to read it :-) would be able to find out whether the delay line is there at all.

Ostatnio edytowany przez Krótki (2013-01-19 01:15:12)

A8CAS - narzędzie do 100% archiwizacji kaset Atari

At the 1.st page on the right top.

It is komponent 5631, DL701, 63,5µs
You can try to adjust time using Variable inductor 5632, and level usind trimmer 3619.

Regards Willy.

"tatusiu zobacz, narysowałam tobie takie same coś jak na twojej koszulce" 
https://github.com/willyvmm/mouSTer
jmp $e477

Well, I can't find DL701 on the board... I wonder if it's a large grey square component in the very middle of the board, with a tiny screw in the top.

Usually it looks like on this picture: http://www.donberg.ie/catalogue/dl_701.html It has to be mounted near the TDA4510 chip.

But i think you already have found it :)

The screw is to adjust delay time too.

Ostatnio edytowany przez willy (2013-01-19 21:07:13)

"tatusiu zobacz, narysowałam tobie takie same coś jak na twojej koszulce" 
https://github.com/willyvmm/mouSTer
jmp $e477

Thanks Willy! I'd totally missed it, as it happens... I'll have another look.

Found it... adjustment is on two separate (neighbouring) components on this D2, but frankly it makes little difference to the colour averaging. Still - I've tweaked the pincushion and focus and the tube generally looks a little better. :)