Temat: -XI- / Satantronic has passed away :(

Hi guys,

with an incredibly heavy heart I have to announce that my long time friend, mentor, true Atari fan and amazing person in general passed away on 26.2.2022 after a lost fight with sudden and quick illness. :(

For those who didn't know him so well, I prepared an article for his memory: http://atari.sk/xi-satantronic-is-no-longer-with-us because he was really a huge figure in our small Atari world.

I was quite devastated when Radek Sterba (Raster) from the Czech Republic, similar key figure there, unexpectedly died a few years ago and I would have never imagined that Xi is going to be next. :(

Rest in peace my friend.

Ostatnio edytowany przez MiKRO (2022-03-01 08:02:09)

Odp: -XI- / Satantronic has passed away :(

sad news
R.I.P.

Adam also posted that sad new here: http://www.atari.org.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?id=18253

Lynx I / Mega ST 1 / 7800 / Portfolio / Lynx II / Jaguar / TT030 / Mega STe / 800 XL / 1040 STe / Falcon030 / 65 XE / 520 STm / SM124 / SC1435
DDD HDD / AT Speed C16 / TF536 / SDrive / PAK68/3 / Lynx Multi Card / LDW Super 2000 / XCA12 / SkunkBoard / CosmosEx / SatanDisk / UltraSatan / USB Floppy Drive Emulator / Eiffel / SIO2PC / Crazy Dots / PAM Net
http://260ste.atari.org

So sad to hear this, Xi was one of the first Slovak atari friends on polish parties in the 90s, and a great companion and guide on slovak parties.
Mikro, please pass my deepest condolences to his family and friends.

Ostatnio edytowany przez syscall (2022-03-01 11:18:55)

"Was powinny uzbrojone służby wyciągać z domów do punktów szczepień, a potem zamykać do pi* za rozpowszechnianie zagrożenia epidemicznego" - Epi 2021
"Powinno się pałować tylko tych co tego nie rozumieją. No i nie szmatki i nie chirurgiczne tylko min FFP3, to by miało jakiś sens. U mnie we firmie, to jak przychodzi bezmaskowiec, to stoi w deszczu przed firmą" - Pin 2021

Hey guys,

after some discussion we have decided to create a small collection for Xi's family. Because you know, it doesn't make sense if every one of us brings flowers, it makes much more sense to buy just one decent funeral wreath and dedicate the rest of the money to the family to cover funeral expenses.

The plan is to write there some dedication like "From the Czech, Slovak and Polish Atari friends". Since it is all on very short notice, the plan is as follows:

- we buy a nice wreath, with all the bells and whistles
- you wire me any sum of money to XXX (EDITED, no longer needed)
- send an email to XXX how much did you send (as the bank transfer can take more than one day)
- I withdraw the sum claimed in the emails and make the donation to Xi's family on tomorrow's funeral

Of course this requires some trust on both sides but I think nobody is such an idiot to take an advantage of it. After all, many of us will be there in person so everyone will see giving them the money.

Ostatnio edytowany przez MiKRO (2022-03-05 13:52:43)

We have already bought flowers. We will give you the rest in cash tomorrow.

One of best friends in Kosice my hometown. He teach me how to do music in CMC, how to do pixelart. I had best party in my life in Poland near sea Gdansk, I was member of best Slovak demogroup Satantronic, I finished my University with His moral support, lot of fridays watching demos talking till morning, techno or drum and bass parties and festivals, eating pizza on observation tower, Forevers in Trencin, Trance parties in Piano Trencin, best humour, one of smartest persons I ever meet known, also good person. Will miss You! You gave me memories together with Slovak Atarians on my teenage years. Best memories ever!!!
elan / satantronic

^Elanek
7x130XE + 3xAtari Falcon030 + 1xTT03 + 2xST-ATX

rip

ATARI 800XE with u1mb, stereo, covox, ramdisk hell led, ultra video 1.0 XE.
SIO2SD, SIDE3, sio2usb, sio splitter, dragon cart, lantronix mss-100, fujinet (lotharek), rverter, A8PicoCart, BT-100, XC12 (T2000), XC12 (SUPER TURBO, TURBO D), both with internal speakers
https://www.youtube.com/@w1katari/