Hello Daniel,
Well, I shipped you a second copy of "Once Upon Atari" this past Thursday; unfortunately I was unable to include tracking via the US Mail (not without spending a LOT of extra money to do so). I will waive the extra $9 I spent on the postage to ship the second package, because it is not your fault that the postal service had a problem delivering the first order.
I did mark this package as a gift, so perhaps customs will let it through this time...hopefully you'll see it fairly soon.
If not, I'll look into shipping it Global Express, or Federal Express, which may cost $25-$30, but would come with tracking included.
Please let me know if you receive the package, or if you do not receive it by Groundhog Day.
Thanks again very much for your patience; I apologize once again for the now very significant delay in receiving your order...
Best,
Takiego maila dostałem tydzień temu po kolejnym zapytaniu. Zobaczymy ...






