Only regular Maxflash 1Mb and 8Mb are supported (not the MyIDE version). Sorry!
Maybe someday! I did manage to get 3.3A installed and working on the MyIDE cart, so that will have to do for now :)
Nie jesteś zalogowany. Proszę się zalogować lub zarejestrować.
Port gry Toadies na Atari STE Toadies, turowy klon Worms z Amigi, trafia na Atari STe dzięki projektowi KtZ i AGT.
Wonder Boy na Atari z VBXE Pierwszy świat konwersji hitu z automatów na małe Atari z kartą VBXE jest już grywalny.
RASTER Music Tracker 1.36.0 Nowa wersja popularnego programu RASTER Music Tracker 1.36.0 m.in. wsparcie dla skryptów i dużo, dużo więcej!
Gearlynx 1.2.32 Aktualizacja emulatora Gearlynx z poprawkami VSync i lepszą obsługą kontrolerów.
NGA 0.9.3. Nowatorski asembler 6502 NGA automatyzuje zarządzanie pamięcią 6502, wykrywając błędy w fazie budowy.
atari.area forum » Posty przez tuf
Strony 1
Only regular Maxflash 1Mb and 8Mb are supported (not the MyIDE version). Sorry!
Maybe someday! I did manage to get 3.3A installed and working on the MyIDE cart, so that will have to do for now :)
I had a problem flashing my MyIDE + Flash cart. The cart seemed to flash OK with the 1meg Atarimax image, but when I try to boot it just times out with the cart inserted.
Ive just tried both the 4.41 and the 4.42 releases on the MyIDE + Flash (1meg) cart, and neither work. I assume this is common knowledge but just posting here in case noone has tested on the combo cart yet.
I had a problem flashing my MyIDE + Flash cart. The cart seemed to flash OK with the 1meg Atarimax image, but when I try to boot it just times out with the cart inserted.
This is on a 32 in 1 1200XL. Any advice?
Strony 1
atari.area forum » Posty przez tuf
Wygenerowano w 0.007 sekund, wykonano 71 zapytań