Temat: Killer-whales Animation...

Hello Folks,
by some random luck I got a copy of the "Killer-Whales" Animation by Madteam. Alas, this file came as *one* DJ-compresse file with a length of 212kbytes (even PK-Zip could not compress it much better, just 210kbytes). So, it does not fit on a 130k or 180k diskette and I have to take a 360k image instead... Well, do you know if a version with two files or two images (for 130k or 180k disks) exists somewhere ?!? Or is it possible to split the file into two files ?? (And how??) If interested I can send you a copy of that animation...  greetings, andreas magenheimer.

Odp: Killer-whales Animation...

Hmmm,
looks like no-one knows the Killer-Whales animation or nobody has a version with two disks (or two images)... thats really sad. maybe I should upload this ani to atari-area or send some image via e-mail...

What other animations (converted to Ani format) by MadTeam (and others) are there for Atari XL/XE ?? I know and have:  Xfiles 1 (originally a PC intro), Xfiles 2 (originally the TV series intro), Manga ani, Killer Whales ani, Comet ani, Bill-Pie ani, Journey ani (file-version by MadMan, original version by Polynomials) and Worms ani/intro (by Datri). Are there some more animations ??

greetings, andreas.