Temat: Sweet Illusions Demo...

Hello Folks,
alas the SWEET ILLUSIONS demo includes some kind of "protection". This protection keeps it from running with ultraspeed on Speedy or Happy equipped disk drives. Do you know how to remove this protection or how to patch the demo, so that it works fine without the need to slow down your Speedy or Happy drive ???  If interested I can send a copy of this demo... greetings, Andreas magenheimer.

Odp: Sweet Illusions Demo...

Er,
please keep in mind, I do not speak or understand polish language... answer in english please !! greetings, Andreas.

I don't think so anybody patched this demo. Anyone hasn't reason for it... ;)

Charlie - I know what you mean.... I knew that pain...  My old Ca-2001 discdrive was unable to load the whole demo as well...  :cry:
SHADOWS thought everything was OK at first and only few people have shitty drives...  But after some years JORDAN agreed that his loading-routines were a bit buggy...  I heard he fixed it somehow but I don't have that patched version...  :rolleyes:

Somebody from Poland made file versions of each part (!) from S.I..
Yes, there were several parts which one can boot separately...   I'm afraid I can't send it to you 'coz my atari disx are messed-up...  ;)

Thanx for the info Dracon !!
With a speedy 1050 drive I have a little more luck: the demo works, but I have to slow down the drive (switch off the speeder) before booting/loading. thats a little annoying, but better than not getting the demo to work...   greetings, Andreas.