Temat: The Brundles...

Hello folks !!
New in the games section (pliki gry) are the Brundles, a great Lemmings clone by KE-Soft. The game has 3 disksides, one for the program and two for the 100 levels. A short addendum to the online docs:
- Hold down SELECT while booting for the Config. Menu;
Here you can configure your Memory (64k extra = bank E, 128k extra = banks E+A and 256k extra = banks 26AE if I remember correctly) and choose a controller, like Joystick (port A), ST-Mouse (port B), CX-85 (numeric keypad, port B), Atari Touch tablet (port?) and Suncom Animation Station (port?). Don`t worry, the game also works fine with only 64k RAM. The extra RAM is only used to load the levels into the Ramdisk...   greetings, Andreas.

Odp: The Brundles...

Hello again !
There is also an editor available for the Brundles. It requires an ST-mouse in port B and is very awkward to use (thats probably why no-one ever produced new levels). But if you are interested, send an e-mail to  amp#abbuc*de  and I will send you an ATR image of it, complete with german and english docs. Note: The editor also requires the game-program "The Brundles"...    greetings, Andreas.

Hi Charlie! A great job!

I have a question relating to Brundles and other KE-Soft games - is Kelmal Ezcan inactive now? Is he still selling his stuff or not? Is it freeware as Mirage games? I am not a software police, I am just asking out of curiosity (you know, First Star Software demands sites not to publish Boulder Dash anywhere).

http://www.5oft.pl/

A Pirx byl wczoraj w telewizorze o! :) ;) :P

Is this version fully working? I had Brundles once, byt all levels after 55 (or about) was broken...

Hello !!
Well, the completion of the game "The Brundles" took so long, that the guys of KE-Soft released a version with only 50-60 levels first. The full version with all 100 levels and 10 different soundtracks (and other neat stuff) was released about 6-9 months later...  I do not know right now which version has been released at atari-area. If it is the shorter version e-mail me and I will send you the full version - including the editor program...

Well KE-Soft and copyright - a funny thing. Kemal Ezcan (now Kemal Yun, he has married) left the Atari scene around 1995 and sold his rights. First he sold his rights to me ( I paid 2500 DM for them). About one year later he sold his rights again to Power per Post (Werner Raetz), that is also inactive right now (and sold their rights to Sascha Roeber). Again, one year later Kemal sold his rights  a third time - to ABBUC, Wolfgang Burger. So right now, I (A.M.), Sascha Roeber and ABBUC do have the KE-Soft copyrights. I want to make all KE-Soft programs available as Public Domain asap. ABBUC agreed to that, so I have to wait only for Sascha to agree. When its done, I will make the programs available at ABBUC homepage and anywhere else (when requested) for download. But I gues this will still take some months, so be patient...  Greetings, Andreas magenheimer.

jak ktoś już otrzymał pozycję na majla to niech się podzieli!

Ci, którzy przemawiają w imieniu Boga powinni pokazać listy uwierzytelniające. J. Tuwim