Temat: X-Files Animation...

Hello folks,
for quite some weeks I own the X-Files animation made by MadTeam (not to be confused with the X-Files Picture-Demo). alas, this animation seems to have quite some graphic bugs... Does anyone have a bug-free version ?? Or does anyone know how to fix it ?!? If interested I can send a copy of that animation... greetings, Andreas Magenheimer.

Odp: X-Files Animation...

Hi !

You are welcome ! The bug-free version (it was checked) is available at pouet.net demo site. Here is a direct link to the file you want : http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=9084. Simply click the download to obtain the demo. The demo requires 256k (or more ;)) of extended RAM.
Happy watching and Merry Christmast to You.

STYMulator JIL ST YM2149 mjuz:k @ gnu/linux
SIUP (SIo2Usb2Pc) - SIO2PC USB Edition
PIN ready logo
3M / InD: ... na kasetach były zabezpieczenia w postaci tzw. "mikropierdnięcie" ...

Grzeniu, I think OP meant X-files animation not the X demo. They're both by Madteam but the former is a fragment of the X-files (TV series). Perhaps you have not seen it.

Anyway: ftp://ftp.atari.art.pl/stuff/collections/atari_forever

Well,
when booted, the intro says "convert to ANI format by Madteam". After a while a greyscale animation is shown (staring Mulder and Scully; most probably a cut-off scene from the PC-game intro). The animation is nice, but has some gfx bugs at the end. the demo only needs 128kbytes RAM (my machine has 576kbytes of RAM)...   greetings, Andreas magenheimer.

Perhaps you have not seen it.

Sure .... & say UPS :/

STYMulator JIL ST YM2149 mjuz:k @ gnu/linux
SIUP (SIo2Usb2Pc) - SIO2PC USB Edition
PIN ready logo
3M / InD: ... na kasetach były zabezpieczenia w postaci tzw. "mikropierdnięcie" ...

X-Files animation:

http://atariarea.histeria.pl/pliki.php? … ;cat=scene

*- TeBe/Madteam
3x Atari 130XE, SDX, CPU 65816, 2x VBXE, 2x IDE Plus rev. C

thanks Folks !!
Now I have not only downloaded the bug-free version of X-Files 1, with your help I also got the manga animation and the X-Files 2 (TV-intro) animation... big thank you`s from Germany - Andreas.