Temat: Jaguar Connexion 2004

29 i 30 maja odbedzie sie 4 edycja zlotu " Jaguar Connexion "

JC Team zaprasza na impreze :

On the road for the next Jaguar Connexion !

2004 will be the year of the revival for the Jaguar Connexion. You can expect a lot of explosive surprises !

Expect the same great fun last year with only much more fun to be had this year with even MORE machines on display : Loads of Jaguar, Lynx, 2600 and Atari Computers... But not only that, you'll be able to find more games machine, like Dreamcast, GP32, Saturn, 3DO including "exotic" hardware like Nuon or Virtual Boy. The Jaguar Connexion is the fest of videogames, of all videogames !

This year, the Jaguar Connexion will be held in "Congis sur Thérouanne", not far from Paris, May 29th and 30th.

It will be much easier for people to get there (direct train from Paris) and the place will be much bigger than the previous year. We are able to welcome 80 people here. The details concerning the reservations will be given at a later date.

Many professionals have confirmed their presence. We can already announce Andrew Whittaker (Darkseed, Alien versus Predator, Goldeneye), Rodolphe Czuba (Virtual Xperience for Jaguar ; Czuba-Tech and his accelerator card for Falcon, the famous CT60), Thierry Schembri (Commander Blood and Xxyorxx II for Jaguar), Stephane Hilbold (Rayman 2 and 3), etc.

For the people who want to complete their collection or test the latest Jaguar and Lynx releases, Jaguar Connexion 2004 will be a place of choice : like the previous year, Nick Harlow from 16/32 bits Systems will be attending and Carl Forhan of Songbird Productions will make the trip from the United States.

More information coming soon !

The Jaguar Connexion team

World f**k Olympique Marseille & Legia Warszawa i Sochi 2014

Odp: Jaguar Connexion 2004

to co Libation Train wybiera sie tam?

Gość: jak zasponsorujesz, to czemu by nie... :lol:

I Ty zostaniesz big endianem...

Nooo... Sponsor wyczekiwany!!!!

Sikor umarł...

widze ze gosć był bardzo incognito...nie ujawnił sie i sponsoringu chyba nie bedzie...a moze...

gep/lamers^dial