Temat: cmc to mid

Is possible convert cmc to the any other format? Such as mid, xm, tmc, rmt or any other? I know that the raster music tracker can load tmc. But cmc is great music format with great music, but I cant do something with it because there is no any utility or software which support this format:(

Odp: cmc to mid

In principle it should be easy to convert the tracks and songs. The real problem is with instruments. I guess in mpt/tmc/rmt you could have equivalents for most of the instruments. As for xm and mid, you would have to set the instruments yourself.
I think people discussed similar issue before, but I'm not sure if there was any software produced to do that.

And btw, there IS software that supports cmc: it's called cmc (Chaos Music Composer) :)

: 404. Stopka not found

I need not have any instruments:) But tracks are very useful for remixing in Fruity, Fastracker,  ..... There Are many great tracks in cmc and I would like to make any remixes, but its to difficult rewrite all notes from cmc to fruity loops manualy. Who want to write convertor cmc2mid without instruments?:) I think Iam not alone who will welcome it:)

cmc 2 xm converter

http://sac-ftp.externet.hu/sound5.html

thanx, misja.xm is good:) but There arent any commands:( do you know how to convert file? "cmc2xm fred.cmc ........ ?)

where can I download fixed version?

Many years ago I wrote a CMC MIDI Player for A8 :) Some people could hear how it works at Quast Party 1996 ;) Anyway the real converter for all Atari formats would be a fantastic idea....

great:) do you still have this convertor? would you mind to send it on my email?

If you are asking for my player - probably yes :) The only trouble is that if I have it, it is on 720KB disk, and I have only 360KB disk drive at the moment...

And err,
how about a CMC to MPT converter ?!? Think I read somewhere that something like this was available...

Besides, I do own two strange converters:
1) MD8 to CMC : This converter should convert MD8 sounds into CMC format. Alas, the created CMC sounds cannot be played with any CMC player I have...?!?
2) TMC to MOD: this converter should convert TMC into MOD format, but the same thing here, the created MOD sounds cannot be played with any MOD player I have... ?!?

Does someone know why ?!? If you need these two programs to examine, I can send you a copy!
greetings, andreas Magenheimer.

P.S.: I also would like to have a 1) Benjy-soundmon to MPT, 2) Soundmon Prof. (by T.Karwoth) to MPT, 3) Pegasus Soundmonitor to MPT and 4) Black Magic Composer to MPT converter. I love MPT and it also supports samples...

Probably these converters do not convert instruments, only patterns and song arrangements.

https://web.archive.org/web/20090227075 … ound5.html

CharlieChaplin napisał/a:

And err,
how about a CMC to MPT converter ?!? Think I read somewhere that something like this was available...

Yeah, it was. A coder named Casper(atos)/Pentagram did it in the past and it worked quite well as I heard. But unfortunately he didn't release it so it is unavailable, I'm afraid....

Ostatnio edytowany przez Dracon (2022-12-07 09:18:39)