Temat: Głuchołazy <-> Woclaw Airport

Friends,

I've found a nice cheap flight (around 100 EUR) between Munich and Woclaw for visiting the Głuchołazy party. I would like to book the flight, however I would need the help of somebody who lives near the Woclaw airport.

- My plane arrives at Friday 27th of July at 22:00 .. I know this is a little bit late :-(
- On Sunday it's much more relaxed. To fly back home I must be at the airport at around 17:00 ..

anybody who would like to help me here?

grtx,
\twh::taos

Odp: Głuchołazy <-> Woclaw Airport

I'm from Wrocław, but I want to go to Głuchołazy on Friday aftertoon, so your arrival is bit too late. Aren't there any earlier flights? Or maybe any train?

If you would be interrested by some hardcore solution there is a train with one change leaving Wrocław at Saturday at 04:33 AM and you would be in Głuchołazy at 08:18 AM

hey laoo,

thx for your help!!!

well all connections earlier the day are massively more expensive (like extra 100 EUR). The best plane I could find arrives at 12:00. this is better right? however this costs 180 EUR :-( At what time do you wanna leave Woclaw on Friday?

But it would be cool if we could arrange a drive back to the airport with you. Deal? I basically have all the Sunday time because the plane takes off at 19:00 . no need to hurry then :)

grtx,

I now have booked my flight. Though I have a late arrival it seems the Bob!k can help me to get from the airport to Glucholazy. However, I'm still looking for help to get back to the airport on Sunday. I don't mind to take a train, but I would need some local advisory, because my polish is really really at some beginners level :) I think that this travel back issue can be solved at the party place too...

see you guys in Glucholazy!

grtx,

I've written a mail to you with few ideas (through this forum) but it seems it has been lost. Anyway it's not important now :) I'll be happy to help you way back to Wrocław on Sunday.