Hello Folks,
by some random luck I got a copy of the "Killer-Whales" Animation by Madteam. Alas, this file came as *one* DJ-compresse file with a length of 212kbytes (even PK-Zip could not compress it much better, just 210kbytes). So, it does not fit on a 130k or 180k diskette and I have to take a 360k image instead... Well, do you know if a version with two files or two images (for 130k or 180k disks) exists somewhere ?!? Or is it possible to split the file into two files ?? (And how??) If interested I can send you a copy of that animation... greetings, andreas magenheimer.
Port gry Toadies na Atari STE Toadies, turowy klon Worms z Amigi, trafia na Atari STe dzięki projektowi KtZ i AGT.
Wonder Boy na Atari z VBXE Pierwszy świat konwersji hitu z automatów na małe Atari z kartą VBXE jest już grywalny.
RASTER Music Tracker 1.36.0 Nowa wersja popularnego programu RASTER Music Tracker 1.36.0 m.in. wsparcie dla skryptów i dużo, dużo więcej!
Gearlynx 1.2.32 Aktualizacja emulatora Gearlynx z poprawkami VSync i lepszą obsługą kontrolerów.
NGA 0.9.3. Nowatorski asembler 6502 NGA automatyzuje zarządzanie pamięcią 6502, wykrywając błędy w fazie budowy.