Hello,
I wonder if there are jaguar programmers overhere.
It would be nice to port the ATARI SDL lib to the Jaguar to allow more games to be ported easy to this machine.
Anyone interested ??
Nie jesteś zalogowany. Proszę się zalogować lub zarejestrować.
Port gry Toadies na Atari STE Toadies, turowy klon Worms z Amigi, trafia na Atari STe dzięki projektowi KtZ i AGT.
Wonder Boy na Atari z VBXE Pierwszy świat konwersji hitu z automatów na małe Atari z kartą VBXE jest już grywalny.
RASTER Music Tracker 1.36.0 Nowa wersja popularnego programu RASTER Music Tracker 1.36.0 m.in. wsparcie dla skryptów i dużo, dużo więcej!
Gearlynx 1.2.32 Aktualizacja emulatora Gearlynx z poprawkami VSync i lepszą obsługą kontrolerów.
NGA 0.9.3. Nowatorski asembler 6502 NGA automatyzuje zarządzanie pamięcią 6502, wykrywając błędy w fazie budowy.
atari.area forum » Konsole » Looking for a jaguar programmer...
Strony 1
Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj by napisać odpowiedź
Hello,
I wonder if there are jaguar programmers overhere.
It would be nice to port the ATARI SDL lib to the Jaguar to allow more games to be ported easy to this machine.
Anyone interested ??
Currently I'm working on a little surrprise for Jag gamers. But for the moment I won't say a word ;)
To port SDL you'd first need a C compiler for the GPU and DSP. Do you have one ? ;)
Hmm, try find Alex Czarnkowski... You can find him on jaguar sector II forum.
Currently I'm working on a little surrprise for Jag gamers. But for the moment I won't say a word ;)
To port SDL you'd first need a C compiler for the GPU and DSP. Do you have one ? ;)
Yes hereby I include a link for the C compile for the gpu/dsp and gpu/dsp assembler / disassembler.
http://hem.passagen.se/isvar/jaguar_server/jserver.html
[ Dodano: Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:11 ]
hmm can't wait until I see the surprise... whenever you need a beta tester 8) let me know....
[ Dodano: Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:11 ]
whenever you need a beta tester 8) let me know
Strony 1
Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj by napisać odpowiedź
atari.area forum » Konsole » Looking for a jaguar programmer...
Wygenerowano w 0.017 sekund, wykonano 55 zapytań