Temat: Translation in English please?

Hello,
im from Germany and the atari.area Site is one of the Best(perhaps the Best) Site for ATARI 800XL i found in the Internet. The look and presentation is very good and the best of all is the very good Software Collection. Especially that here i found new Software.

But the problem for all Atari Friends out of Poland is, that we are carnt the polish language :rolleyes:. I hope sometime you can make a translation in english, so that all Atari Fans have something from this very good Site.
Greetings, Falk.

Odp: Translation in English please?

the atari.area Site is one of the Best(perhaps the Best) Site for ATARI 800XL i found in the Internet.

It is very nice to hear that.

But the problem for all Atari Friends out of Poland is, that we are carnt the polish language :rolleyes:.

I think that some of us have the same problem when we are visiting german sites.

I hope sometime you can make a translation in english, so that all Atari Fans have something from this very good Site.

Well, we will see. My knowledge of english is rather poor and i do not have any spare time, maybe someone can help me :)

Czy możecie wyjaśnić, Stirlitz, dlaczego wasz służbowy adres stirlitz@rsha.gov.de ma aliasa justas@gru.su?
Nie czytam PM. Proszę używać e-mail.

dely you are right ... sites in german means almost the same as those written in chineese...

All I hear is the sound of me falling on the ground

You are asking for a whole lot of work.
First, news writers should have the interface to post in 2 languages.
Then, the PHP engine must be changed
Then, all the articles, software database entries, and interviews would need translating.
Of course it would be cool, but who's gonna do it ? That's a whole lifetime of work. We're very glad that AA is so poular :) but ... It doesn't seem feasible at the moment, IMO.

Ok, i mean not your complete Site should be translate :).i described that somewhat unfortunately. The most interessting Section for the people of other countrys is the very good Files/Download Section i think. Especialy the "Programy uzytkowe". I never found so good, helpfull and actuall Software like on your Site.

It's still lotta work to do.
I guess it's easier to use some online translator that can translate whole sentences like one you can find here.
However, it has a little defect. Whenever it meets a spelling error (especially when Polish letters like "ąęćńół" are replaced by Latin "aecnol") it gets silly and returns nothing but rubbish.  :?

I know it's a bit crappy, but it's still better than nothing. :P

don't come after... please don't follow me along. when you read this, i'll be gone...

I think that some of us have the same problem when we are visiting german sites.

but not all... :)

McMasta to V kolumna

ooo... Macmaster - to kiedy polska wersja serwisu ABBUC-a??? :lol::lol::lol:

I Ty zostaniesz big endianem...

maybe at start - make news in polish & english ? It would be the beginning of international AtariArea ; )

atari.area.kuria.katowice.pl czy jakos tak to bylo :>