Odp: co dalej ze sceną /|\ 8bit?

Bullshit:

PeteyM5 napisał/a:

I decided to make the request myself to change my screen name with the admin here.

Fact:

This account name was changed to 'PeteyM5' after admin detected my attempt to sign up with multiple accounts here at atariarea, and I was told I would be banned if I attempted to create more sock-puppet accounts.

Bullshit:

PeteyM5 napisał/a:

Likewise, I actually had this account here for years, but did not use it much until a few months ago when I saw you were giving other people problems.

Fact:

I started posting in Polish using a sock I had created years ago in order to a) offer the sole voice of support to a troll when I noticed they were giving FJC some stick and I wanted to join in, and b) to make unfounded accusations regarding the 'harassement' and 'bullying' of 'Buffalo Pete' and others.

And so on...

Looks like I am being libeled here with false allegations. I can use any screen name when signing in to a forum for the first time. I have accounts on forums elsewhere under a different profile name. It was originally done to avoid problems I had with AtariAge members do not follow me here.  I had accounts on PC gaming forums for years under a different profile name. I had posts here that does not have anything related what is going with FJC. I could have just stuck with PilotZMii if I wanted to. Also, I have my email with the forum admins that proves the facts that I did make the request myself. The facts FJC is stating are hearsay and are of his opinion.

Peter Meyer <peterjm0511@gmail.com>
Dec 29, 2022, 1:29 PM
to Daniel

I would like to phase out the PilotZmii account and use PeteyM5 as my main account going forward. I am known by that screen name in other groups and forums. You may delete the old account.

Daniel
Dec 29, 2022, 2:24 PM
Hi, I can change your username PilotZmii → PeteyM5 if you want. Regards,

Peter Meyer
Dec 29, 2022, 2:44 PM
Please do, I am sure people will be pleased to see me.
Daniel

Dec 31, 2022, 6:58 AM
to me

Hi Peter,
I have changed your username to PeteyM5. Your new password: (omitted) Please change it immediately for security reasons.
Have a nice day,
Daniel.

Ostatnio edytowany przez PeteyM5 (2023-01-29 23:09:47)

Isn't it enough of making private-junkyard of this thread?

Well, all this private junkyard is the very part of the scene itself.

PeteyM5 napisał/a:

I have my email with the forum admins that proves the facts that I did make the request myself.

You forgot to quote the beginning of the correspondence, so I kindly help.

Daniel Koźmiński <daniel.kozminski@gmail.com>
29 gru 2022, 09:56
do peterjm0511

Hi,

I noticed that you tried to register a new account on atari.area. According to the rules it is forbidden to have several accounts, should I therefore delete the PilotZmii account?

Regards

Czy możecie wyjaśnić, Stirlitz, dlaczego wasz służbowy adres stirlitz@rsha.gov.de ma aliasa justas@gru.su?
Nie czytam PM. Proszę używać e-mail.

I decided to go by PeteyM5 as of December 31, 2023, and would like to extend my communication with the Atari community. Feed back is important, and past criticism has been reviewed for ideas for how to improve the games I write.  Video61 does sell my games by cartridge only, and I am aware this is the main source of resentment from some community members. Therefore, it is beneficial that I make the best for these cartridge games so they can be enjoyed to play.

I have provided some free open source games on Github using languages like Fast Basic, Mad Pascal, CC65, and some assembly. I did these projects to help myself learn those other languages, and decided to provide them to help others. I left those completely open, even at Video61's objection. These could someday be ported to cartridge games, so consider them a demo to what may come at some future time.

https://github.com/PJM-NCC-70511

No back to the future... normalnie.. a może to rozdwojenie jaźni?

https://systemembedded.eu/ ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwS7Es1x6mw
""Ja bardzo przepraszam, ale podejrzenia panów są całkowicie bezpodstawne. Ja niczym nie handluję. Ta pani przyszła do mnie w tym Pancake-u i w nim wychodzi.""
ABBUC Member #319. Preferowana forma kontaktu: email

Hi Peter J. Meyer, remember me, it's Albert!  Oh, of course you do, you've been spewing vile and libel about myself, AtariAge, and various members of AtariAge ever since you were booted from AtariAge in 2019!

Welcome to another forum where you signed up under false pretenses!  As well as attempting to create fake accounts, but the forum admin caught you out and forced you to use your real name/handle.  Let's start with your claim that you voluntarily changed your username here:

Peter napisał/a:

I decided to make the request myself to change my screen name with the admin here. I decided it was best to let FlashJazzCat to see who he really were talking to here.

LIAR! The forum admin was kind enough to point out that you even lied about this.  Not a surprise, though, I guess it's hard to keep track of all the accounts you create on various forums and, especially, on Facebook.

For anyone not aware, this is a repeating pattern for Peter over the last decade.  Seriously.  Years ago I caught Peter using fake accounts on AtariAge to pimp his own games (in threads where Peter was also using his primary account), as well as attack his critics.  At one point I warned Peter that if he continued to do this, I would ban his account. 

Well, fast forward to December 2018, and I caught Peter doing this again.  At this point I was completely fed up with his behavior, so I permanently banned him in January 2019.  I explained this in a public post on AtariAge here:

https://forums.atariage.com/topic/11040 … nt-4194599

If you look at the above post, you can see that Peter had created multiple accounts, and it was fairly trivial to tie them all together.  Amazingly, the email address used for one of these accounts was the same email that Peter used to send Jon an email very recently (with a fake name, of course), as Jon detailed in an earlier message. 

Immediately after his ban on AtariAge, he tried to create even more accounts.  Those attempts were stymied, and he was not able to get back on at that time. Not long after this, I received confirmation that Peter had also created multiple accounts on the Atari.io forum, and those were also removed.  Peter had begun badmouthing AtariAge on Atari.io and on Facebook as well. 

And, as he was doing on AtariAge and elsewhere, Peter started creating fake sock puppet accounts on Facebook.  He began using these accounts to attack AtariAge, myself, and others, and it was easy to see these accounts belonged to him. This behavior resulted in his getting removed from many Facebook groups he was active in.  This did not slow Peter down at all.  He continued to create fake accounts on Facebook to attempt to get around bans, and at one point started using these accounts to harass people. He would send people DMs on Faceobook using them, and he would make various posts on the walls of these accounts attacking AtariAge and his various perceived enemies. 

This continues to be the case in the present, as Peter actively manages several sock puppet accounts on Facebook.  He has friended many people in the retro gaming hobby with these accounts, and these people have no clue that they are interacting with fake accounts run by Peter J. Meyer.  He uses these accounts to write terrible things that he might not write with his own personal account, although as you'll see below, he also writes terrible things with his primary account.  He uses them to send people harassment via DMs.  He's even used at least one of these accounts as a moderator in his own 6502 programming group on Faceebook.  We know he has several different accounts in the Jaguar Sector III Facebook group which is run by Kieren Hawken, another individual who has mostly been ostracized from the hobby for his prolific work as a troll and pathological liar over the years, so of course they are buddies.

We have documented over 20 different Facebook accounts Peter has created.  Some of these accounts he periodically takes offline briefly, renames them, gives them new cover photos and profile photos, new Facebook URLs, and then brings them back online.  But many of the photos and posts remain the same, and existing public posts with these accounts suddenly have a new name, so they are easy to track. 

Peter has admitted many times that he creates fake accounts, but claims he is using them to "monitor" others (like you really need different accounts to do that?), or for other reasons that don't justify their creation. And nearly every single time this comes up he claims that he hasn't been doing this in the last year, or two years, or three years.  But these statements are flat out lies, as Peter continues to use fake accounts to this very day.

To demonstrate Peter's character, here's part of a public post he made in July of last year, knowing Sal Esquival was not in the best of health.  Sal is someone he previously worked with to develop games for the Atari 8-bit computers, and they had a falling out at one point.  Peter's spent a lot of time grousing about Sal, but this really takes the cake:

https://atariage.com/temp/Peter/Peter_Sal_Facebook_July_2022_LastParagraph.jpg

For those who do not know, Sal recently passed away.  I spoke to Sal on and off over the past few years, most recently about the music he created for an Atari 8-bit port of Outrun, which he was very excited about.  Sal also shared with me all the harassment Peter was dishing out in his direction, especially in the form of emails which he'd routinely send Sal, usually with fictional names and a variety of email addresses.  Sal gave me permission to share all of this publicly, which will be done soon (see below). 

Here's a post on Facebook that Peter made today:

https://atariage.com/temp/Peter/Peter_Facebook_Comment_2022-02-01.jpg

Let me respond to a few of Peter's comments.

Peter napisał/a:

What I found disturbing is a member with screen name of "Shawn" believes mentioning my games are unwelcomed because I was banned...I know he is biased aginst myself and Lance, ..."

You're right, you were rightfully banned for creating multiple accounts, after being warned repeatedly not to do so. I also do not want your games discussed on AtariAge.  Not only because you were banned, but because you have repeatedly spewed lies against myself, AtariAge, and others.  Why should we reward that behavior by allowing your games to be discussed on the very forum you were banned from and continue to attack?

Peter napisał/a:

...and is an enforcer for the guy that runs the show other there.

Nobody is an enforcer for me.  Take responsibility for your own actions that cause people to look at you in a negative light.  You only have yourself to blame here.  Shawn calls it like it is and is very frank about how he feels. 

Peter napisał/a:

I know people over there have been trying to drive us out of the Atari scene and out of business.

Nobody is trying to drive you out of business, but again, don't be shocked that, due to your own actions, you have been banned from various forums and Facebook groups over the years.  Again, this is entirely your own doing.  How surprising that people don't want to deal with someone who has demonstrated he is incapable of using forums or Facebook without creating multiple accounts.  That he cannot take responsibility for why he was banned from AtariAge or various Facebook groups.  It's always someone else's fault.  Always the thugs and bullies, when in reality, it is you who are bullying others.

Peter napisał/a:

This is happening while I am making an effort not to continue using "sock puppet" accounts to promote my games.

You and your weasel words, "making an effort", LMFAO, obviously your effort is failing, as you continue to use fake accounts on Facebook, and the Atari.Area forum is just the latest example where you were caught attempting to make multiple accounts, as clearly stated by the forum admin above.  If you were honestly trying to "make an effort not to continue using sock puppet accounts", all you have to do is DELETE THE ACCOUNTS.  But, no, you continue using them.  Maybe you're not often using them to promote your games, but you sure as hell are using them to attack your perceived enemies with public posts made by these accounts, private DMs sent to people, and of course, hiding behind aliases to send hateful emails to people.  As well as to get around bans in various Facebook groups (which pretty much ensures you will not get back into those groups with your primary account).  This is what a coward does.

Peter always plays the victim, claiming that he's been bullied by "thugs" on AtariAge, yet he has never shown any actual evidence of his claims. He's upset because people were reporting issues and giving feedback about his games, trying to help him improve them.  But apparently Peter believes that is "bullying".  He's also lied about why he was banned from AtariAge, rather than accept he was banned for creating multiple fake accounts over a period of years (and I was rather lenient with him on that front, in hindsight I should have banned him sooner).

Peter is a liar, and his word cannot be trusted.  Peter is a coward, as shown by his continually hiding behind fake accounts to attack others. Until Peter apologizes for his actions, retracts the libel he's stated about myself, AtariAge, Jon Halliday, and others in the hobby over the years, removes any active fake accounts he's created on Facebook and elsewhere, and demonstrates over time that he is no longer using such accounts, we will continue to expose Peter's behavior, whether he likes it or not. 

Peter, you are the bully.  You are the thug.  You are the one harassing people, and apparently spending a great deal of time doing so.  The only reason we have our eyes trained on you at all is because you continue to use fake accounts to circumvent bans, to attack and spread lies people, and to shill your own games.  It's astounding how much time you spend doing this, rather than focusing your energies on making games, which all of us would rather see you do than spending an inordinate amount of time hiding behind fake accounts being the bully you accuse everyone else of being.

As it seems you have no intention of curtailing your behavior, myself and several members of the community have been using a private forum on AtariAge to document all of your fake accounts in detail, linking them all back to you, as well as the many hateful and untrue things you have been posting with these accounts and your real account.  Expect to see this all open to the public soon, including well over a thousand screenshots of Facebook posts and comments made by you and your sock puppets, private emails you've sent to Jon, Sal Esquival, and others, DMs and private messages you've sent to others, and so forth.  People will be absolutely floored at how busy you've been on all these fronts over the past several years. 

Here's a small snippet of what you can expect:

https://atariage.com/temp/Peter/PetersSockPuppetsForum.jpg

You are about to be exposed for the fraud that you are.

..Al

Na "scenowców" zawsze można liczyć :-)

https://systemembedded.eu/ ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwS7Es1x6mw
""Ja bardzo przepraszam, ale podejrzenia panów są całkowicie bezpodstawne. Ja niczym nie handluję. Ta pani przyszła do mnie w tym Pancake-u i w nim wychodzi.""
ABBUC Member #319. Preferowana forma kontaktu: email

Ostatnio edytowany przez pablozp (2023-02-02 07:31:57)

Albert, it is nice to see you also.
Let me start by stating two things. I did attempt to make only one new account here around December 29, 2022 using "PeteyM5" as I did want to use the screen name I am known by on other locations. The forum admins contacted and informed this was in violation of rules. Asked if I wanted to them to delete "PilotZmii." I did make the request to remove PilotZmii. The Admins instead just changed my screenname from PilotZmii to PeteyM5. I did not have to do this. There are other reasons why I did this, as I do see people here may be interested in my games and programming. So, it may be better for people to know it is me here with future posts.
The other issue with Atari.IO. Only one attempt to create a fake account was ever made, back in 2016. Justin Scott caught it, and just deleted the account. Justin was also upset that I posted in anger on his forum about being banned on AtariAge. He asked Lance to moderate my posts for a while on Atari.IO. Now, I am currently under agreement with Lance and Justin, not to mention AtariAge on Atari.IO, directly or by description.
Sometime in common with allegations about Atari Area and Atari.IO is that they are exaggerated beyond actual fact and occurring more recently than events actually happened. I am not in a Court room here and do not need to prepare a longer defense here.
Issues regarding Facebook. Seems like I am being requested to remove posts and these alleged accounts. Can I expect something in exchange if I do so? It would take me awhile, but going to start with some recent posts.

Ostatnio edytowany przez PeteyM5 (2023-02-02 15:42:40)

PeteyM5 napisał/a:

...There are other reasons why I did this, as I do see people here were also interested in my stuff...

What are "the other reasons"? How do you measure that people are interested in your stuff?

BartoszP napisał/a:
PeteyM5 napisał/a:

...There are other reasons why I did this, as I do see people here were also interested in my stuff...

What are "the other reasons"? How do you measure that people are interested in your stuff?

When I start doing work on Atari 8-bit games, I will post about them in the Atari 8-bit area. Maybe I should include a Polish translation. People have already asked about my games in this thread.

Kiedy zacznę pracować nad grami na Atari 8-bit, zamieszczę o nich post w dziale Atari 8-bit. Może powinienem dołączyć polskie tłumaczenie. W tym wątku ludzie już pytali o moje gry.

So it seems that it was like that:

"Are you interested in my games which do not exists but I plan tem?"
"Yes, we are always interested."
"There are no games written yet but if you ask for them so let me ....."

and then you imply that you do what you do as people are interested in games and ask you for something ...

Quite twisted explanation.

It's like
"Do you want more money?"
"Yes, we do"
"So, as you asked me for more money I feel allowed to rob a bank.".

http://www.atari.org.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?id=18941
http://www.atari.org.pl/forum/viewtopic … 94#p293694

I have released many cartridge games with Video61 that had been discussed on Atari.IO and Facebook.
I am starting with Dark Castles and waiting to see if anyone responds. Recently edited to include a Polish translation to make it easier for members here to read. When I have some time later, I may add more topics related to games I currently have in progress.
I also have many Atari open source games on Github, which I already linked to on here.

https://github.com/PJM-NCC-70511

PeteyM5 napisał/a:

Let me start by stating two things. I did attempt to make only one new account here around December 29, 2022 using "PeteyM5" as I did want to use the screen name I am known by on other locations. The forum admins contacted and informed this was in violation of rules. Asked if I wanted to them to delete "PilotZmii." I did make the request to remove PilotZmii. The Admins instead just changed my screenname from PilotZmii to PeteyM5. I did not have to do this. There are other reasons why I did this, as I do see people here may be interested in my games and programming. So, it may be better for people to know it is me here with future posts.

This is complete bullshit, you obviously were here under false pretenses, as Jon demonstrated earlier.  Call it whatever you want, you are being deceptive as is typical, and now you are attempting to whitewash what you did here.  It isn't going to work, and people can easily see through your BS.

PeteyM5 napisał/a:

The other issue with Atari.IO. Only one attempt to create a fake account was ever made, back in 2016. Justin Scott caught it, and just deleted the account.

So you did the same thing there, as I stated above.  Thanks for confirming.

PeteyM5 napisał/a:

Sometime in common with allegations about Atari Area and Atari.IO is that they are exaggerated beyond actual fact and occurring more recently than events actually happened.

LOL at "allegations", you've directly admitted to attempting to create at least one additional account on both of these forums.  And, uhhh, this did, in fact, occur very recently here!  Given how many accounts you created or attempted to create on AtariAge (before and after you were banned), this seems to be standard practice for you wherever you go.  You seem to have zero remorse at all for creating sock puppet accounts, you're just unhappy that you're getting caught and being called out for our behavior.

PeteyM5 napisał/a:

I am not in a Court room here and do not need to prepare a longer defense here.

Keep up with the creation of fake accounts and the libel against myself and others, and you will find yourself in a court room.  Consider yourself lucky that you aren't at present, as the sheer amount of evidence against you is extraordinarily damning. 

PeteyM5 napisał/a:

Issues regarding Facebook. Seems like I am being requested to remove posts and these alleged accounts. Can I expect something in exchange if I do so? It would take me awhile, but going to start with some recent posts.

LOL again with your weasel words, "alleged accounts".  We know you have created at least 20 Facebook accounts over the last several years, and when you include your constant renaming of accounts to try and shield them, this number goes even higher.   Don't give me this alleged garbage.  Remove the fake accounts, stop creating and using fake accounts, that would be a good first step.  Stop attempting to create fake accounts on forums.  Stop harassing people via emails and hiding behind fake names and various email accounts to do so. 

Here are just some of the Facebook accounts we've documented, and this list isn't current, as everything in the last year has continued to be documented in the forum I referenced in my earlier post.

https://atariage.com/temp/Peter/PeterJMeyer_Facebook_Accounts.jpg

Here's a quote from you earlier in this thread,

Peteym5 napisał/a:

The AtariAge account mentioned happened over four years ago, plus I had not attempted to create accounts for almost 3 years now.

This is another lie, as we caught you with an active account on AtariAge less than two years ago.  You were stupidly posting the same exact things on Facebook as you were on AtariAge, which is what tipped us off.  Given your brazen attitude for creating multiple accounts wherever you go, I absolutely would not be surprised if you have other accounts on AtariAge I'm not aware of.

Keep lying, keep creating/using your fake accounts, and this is just going to get worse for you.

..Al

A request about bullying examples: Start with this https://forums.atariage.com/topic/26412 … -routines/
I was having productive conversations with members there before stating that compressed data is harder to hack, like using a hex editor to change. Then the thread got flooded with attacks against me, accusing me of calling people pirates (again), links to YouTube videos, etc. It got to the point that I reported it, and created a separate thread in the programming area. I consider responses as bullying when replies become not about the game or main subject, but are there just to insult or provoke the author of the thread. Taunting a negative response. I have not gone through the Venture thread on AtariAge yet, but I guarantee I will find a lot of harassment there against myself, Lance, and Sal (at the time.)
It appears the facts surrounding me changing my screen name here are open to interpretation and we have different opions if I was truthful or not. I still have my actual emails, and keeping it as evidence.
Most of those Facebook accounts had been deleted years ago. I know a few were not mine at all. (Peter Option M, Joe Anomalous, Jaroslav Popovic, April Roberts) One did attempt to join my group and my moderator alerted me suspecting it was fake. I sent them a PM, and confirmed he was real.

PeteyM5 napisał/a:

A request about bullying examples: Start with this https://forums.atariage.com/topic/26412 … -routines/

LOL, you're butthurt over this?  It's a discussion forum, where people are free to have their own opinions, and at this point it seems you already earned a reputation for being extremely paranoid about people pirating your games.  It's obvious some people (like Metalguy) have strong opinions about Lance and the way he does business, and I don't agree with some of his posts in that thread, but again, it's not bullying.  It seems to me you have extremely thin skin.  And yet you still continued to post in that thread and it did get back on track at the end. 

This is hardly "bullying", and certainly nothing like the bullying you have been doing over the past four years.  No wonder you created your own Facebook group where you can control the narrative and talk to yourself with your sock puppets (and, yes, we have many examples of this in your own group). 

Even if one were to consider that thread "bullying", it still absolutely does not excuse your behavior over the past four years, or your behavior on AtariAge prior to your being banned.

PeteyM5 napisał/a:

It appears the facts surrounding me changing my screen name here are open to interpretation and we have different opions if I was truthful or not. I still have my actual emails, and keeping it as evidence.

This isn't even terribly important in the grand scheme of things, it's just another example of you attempting to create another account on a forum where you already had an account, and also using that account to deceive and attack people using an alias to hide behind.  This is not an isolated incidence, but can be tossed on the enormous pile of evidence of this behavior. 

PeteyM5 napisał/a:

Most of those Facebook accounts had been deleted years ago.

I didn't say the were still all active accounts, I know most of those no longer exist.  That does not excuse the fact that they were created by you in the first place.  But, hey, thanks again for acknowledging that "most" of them were in fact created by you.

PeteyM5 napisał/a:

I know a few were not mine at all. (Peter Option M, Joe Anomalous, Jaroslav Popovic, April Roberts).  One did attempt to join my group and my moderator alerted me suspecting it was fake. I sent them a PM, and confirmed he was real.

Nice story.  Have you ever thought about becoming an author?  Although I doubt you'd be able to write a story that wasn't completely full of plot holes.

..Al

Ostatnio edytowany przez AtariAge (2023-02-02 18:09:38)

Also, I'd just like to add, for a forum that you've vilified (and continue to do so) every chance you've had over the past four years, you were pretty desperate to get back onto it after you were banned.  You immediately created several additional accounts after being banned, but obviously I was expecting that, so you weren't successful in getting back on at that point.  But you did succeed in doing so in 2021, over two years after your original account was banned.  And with that new account, you had no problem using the forum and all its terrible users to ask various programming-related questions. 

..Al

Perhaps an attorney needs to contact Albert and Metaguy66 again. If I recall, this whole thing was about a version of SpartaDOSX cartridge modified to work with certain devices. I know Sal got nasty with Metalguy66. I stayed away from it. There were no problem between myself and Metaguy until I tried to have him fix my Atari MIO device and I became aware with what was happening.
The only one I can confirm still existing is "Jaraslav Popovic" and is not one of my accounts. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id … p;sk=about
All the other ones are long gone, mine or not, are long gone. The ones that FJC had problems with were deleted last year, and are no longer a problem.
I am not sure what was going on with the forum in 2021. I am aware in another post Albert said something about the beginning of 2021. What was the name on the account, and what did he post?

Ostatnio edytowany przez PeteyM5 (2023-02-02 20:41:14)

Post's attachments

jaroslav.jpg 55.74 kb, nikt jeszcze nie pobierał tego pliku. 

Tylko zalogowani mogą pobierać załączniki.

Why are we talking about other forum problems here? What's the point? This topic is about the demoscene.

"Was powinny uzbrojone służby wyciągać z domów do punktów szczepień, a potem zamykać do pi* za rozpowszechnianie zagrożenia epidemicznego" - Epi 2021
"Powinno się pałować tylko tych co tego nie rozumieją. No i nie szmatki i nie chirurgiczne tylko min FFP3, to by miało jakiś sens. U mnie we firmie, to jak przychodzi bezmaskowiec, to stoi w deszczu przed firmą" - Pin 2021

PeteyM5 napisał/a:

Perhaps an attorney needs to contact Albert and Metaguy66 again. If I recall, this whole thing was about a version of SpartaDOSX cartridge modified to work with certain devices. I know Sal got nasty with Metalguy66. I stayed away from it. There were no problem between myself and Metaguy until I tried to have him fix my Atari MIO device and I became aware with what was happening.

You are absolutely ridiculous with your post editing, just as you are on Facebook (even adding hidden messages in your Facebook posts sometimes -- yes, we've seen those, and how old are you again?)  You completely changed this first paragraph.  What the hell are you talking about, "an attorney needs to contact Albert and Metalguy66 again"?  An attorney has never contacted me with regards to anything of that nature.  Are you taking your meds today?

PeteyM5 napisał/a:

I am not sure what was going on with the forum in 2021. I am aware in another post Albert said something about the beginning of 2021. What was the name on the account, and what did he post?

Also, just stop lying about accounts you've created, you're just digging your hole even deeper.  What's going on is you created a new account to evade your ban so you could ask various programming-related questions.  You should focus on permanently deleting all your existing Facebook accounts and cleaning up all the crap you've posted on Facebook.  Maybe focus on your games?  And get another hobby?  The amount of time you spend nurturing these accounts and posting all sorts of drivel with them is mind boggling. As long as you continue down this path, we will continue to document it. 

..Al

syscall napisał/a:

Why are we talking about other forum problems here? What's the point? This topic is about the demoscene.

Yes, you are right, and I apologize for dragging this thread further off course.  I will refrain from posting further in this thread unless there's a substantially compelling reason to do so. 

Peter, I suggest you give some serious thought as to how you want this to play out.

..Al

AtariAge napisał/a:

If you look at the above post, you can see that Peter had created multiple accounts, and it was fairly trivial to tie them all together.
[...]
And, as he was doing on AtariAge and elsewhere, Peter started creating fake sock puppet accounts on Facebook.  He began using these accounts to attack AtariAge, myself, and others, and it was easy to see these accounts belonged to him.

Uh, this reminds me of another person you may actually remember from a certain long thread...

AtariAge napisał/a:

...which is run by Kieren Hawken

Oh, you totally do remember! :D That's funny (for a lack of a better word) how certain people follow a similar modus operandi, innit?

这他妈的是怎么回事