Odp: Jungle Quest na Atari 8-bit

Kurna, kolejny gówniany wątek tych samych osób. Czy ktoś może tu posprzątać i panów zbanować albo ostatni raz uprzedzić przed permanentnym banem?! W dodatku koleś założył sobie konto o nazwie innego forum bojąc się nawet ujawnić z imienia i nazwiska (choć pewnie zainteresowani i tak wiedzą o kogo chodzi?). Czemu wchodząc w takie wątki, człowiek oczekuje poczytania czegoś na temat wątku a tu takie gówno???

Atari 65XE, U1MB, Sophia2, AVG Cart, SIO2SD

To Albert, właściciel AtariAge i się przedstawił w 1 poście, ale rzeczywiście, mógł założyć sobie konto jako Albert.
No i fakt, trochę słabo czyta się takie przepychanki TUTAJ, tylko dlatego, że Petey został już zbanowany TAM.

A nie można podtrzymać tradycję i zbanować go również tu?

ale wiesz ze to znala praktyka cenzorow, zbanowac u siebie i spamowac gdzie sie da zeby takie lepki jak niektorzy robili gownoburze zeby na bany szly na ta sama osobe wszedzie gdze sie da :-)

tylko nie wiem kto jest bardziej zalosny, ci co tak robia czy ci co daja sie na to nabrac robiac za pozytecznych idiotow

Ostatnio edytowany przez xxl (2023-02-16 11:05:08)

http://atari.pl/hsc/ad.php?i=1.

Cóż, nie mam tak dużego doświadczenia w trollowaniu na forach. Wierzę na słowo.

A mi to się zdaje, że Peter nie zakłada tych wątków wcale po to żeby pisać o swoich grach. Dwie strony kontentu a o grze 3 zdania, które zasadniczo nic nie wnoszą, ani nie nadają się do dyskusji. Jak dla mnie ten pan to poszukiwacz atencji o podejrzanej prowieniencji (rym niezamierzony). Wcale bym nie tęsknił jakby mu tak dać bana :)

I am currently side tracked with preparing other games for release with Video61, and will be returning to Jungle Quest soon. Work needs to be done with the music. I am looking for something with a Caribbean or African drum sound, and I have been listening to samples of music.
When I originally made the initial post to move it over to this thread, I was copying and pasting text over, and left some sentences in by accident. Got called away from my computer for a few minutes, and when I return to proof read it, I decided it was not a good idea to continue discussing someone here, so I edited out some sentences about him. I apologize for the negative statement here.
I will continue to also discuss Video61 policies and labeling here, as it is related to the release of the games.  It is important that game releases in the  future maintain a good presentation. I am a programmer, and one of the graphic designers for these  games, and I do the best I can while doing my part of it.

Ostatnio edytowany przez PeteyM5 (2023-02-16 14:25:11)

The other game I created a thread for is here. I do not create these threads just for attention, other than looking for feedback about the games I am doing. I know there is resentment about the games being sold on cartridge for the Atari 8-bit. That is why I try to put together games that people will like and important for me to hear from them during development.
I do feel remorse over someone's passing, and was disappointed about his separation about his departure with Video61 a few years ago. Some stuff happened after he left, and this is not the place to discuss that. As long as things return to a more civil state, I will not be listing what he did on Facebook either.
Yesterday, I looked over some features for Jungle Quest. In the game, there will be pits with spikes at the bottom. Of course, lethal if you fell on them. I am considering making it so these animated spike character set graphics be placed elsewhere onscreen for an obstacle you need to jump over, or avoid jumping into.
The other is temporary invincible mode for a few seconds where the main character cannot be harmed when touching animals, similar to what we see in other scrolling platform games.

Ostatnio edytowany przez PeteyM5 (2023-02-17 19:27:23)

PeteyM5 napisał/a:

I do not create these threats just for attention

Freudian slip. You might want to correct that.

PeteyM5 napisał/a:

I was copying and pasting text over, and left some sentences in by accident.

Sure you did.

PeteyM5 napisał/a:

I do not create these threats just for attention

LOL, even though this is (surely) a typo, it certainly is appropriate given your behavior over the past four years.

PeteyM5 napisał/a:

I do feel remorse over someone's passing, and was disappointed about his separation about his departure with Video61 a few years ago.

Peter, can't you just learn how to tell the truth?  Or is lying so natural to you that you don't even think about doing it?  Of course you have changed your tune now that you've been called out on your previous (and numerous) comments about Sal.  Your above statement is opposite of what you have posted publicly.  Even on this very forum! 

https://atariage.com/temp/Peter/PeteyM5_AtariArea_GoodThingSalGotTheBoot_2023-02-13.png

PeteyM5 napisał/a:

Some stuff happened after he left, and this is not the place to discuss that. As long as things return to a more civil state, I will not be listing what he did on Facebook either.

You just do not know when to shut the hell up.  And your actions are the single reason things with you are not in a civil state.

..Al

Ostatnio edytowany przez AtariAge (2023-02-17 19:08:24)

Typo corrected. These threads are intended to be about the video games that I write, and to work out concerns with Atarisales.com.
Looks like it will take some time for things to return to a civil state. The highlighted statement clearly refers to Sal's separation from Video61, and nothing to do with his death. Everyone does not know what was happening behind the scenes leading up to his separation. Even before he got the boot, many people seen his posts on the forums, telling people like "No Digital Downloads, end of discussion." His statement toward's Maclaneinc's Daughter, fights with Emkay, etc. etc. etc. That lead to hostilities towards me. I thought I should start with that before everyone passes judgement onto me.

@dely, miej litość...

Sikor umarł...

Przepraszam, przestałem rozumieć ten wątek.

Czy ten gość, który zablokował PeteyaM5 na AtariAge musi się tu wypowiadać? Może niech go odblokuje na AtariAge i tam mu odpowiada skoro musi to robić? Skoro go zablokował tam to po wuja robi to tutaj? Po cholerę ten offtop?

Skoro blokuję gościa na swoim portalu to po co prowadzić z nim dyskusję  na innym? To jakiś objaw choroby psychicznej?

@PeteyM5
WTF? Albo prowadzisz merytoryczną dyskusję na temat gry/wydania albo nie. Po co dyskusja z jakimiś trollami? Chcesz dyskutować z trollami to idź stąd na forum trolli i tam ciągnij swój wątek?

@Dely co tu się dzieje? Po co to? atari.org stało się jakąś przystanią dla niechcianych gdzie indziej trolli?

Ja może nie jestem zbyt techniczny, ale wątki czytane ostatnio tutaj są nawet poniżej mojego poziomu. To źle. Bardzo źle.

Pierwsza zasada robienia imprezy na działce: upewnij się, że to nie twoja działka.

Closing. Guys, please argue somewhere else. More thread derailments and continued offtopics will result in a rest from the forum.

Czy możecie wyjaśnić, Stirlitz, dlaczego wasz służbowy adres stirlitz@rsha.gov.de ma aliasa justas@gru.su?
Nie czytam PM. Proszę używać e-mail.