Temat: MADS - help

i am just using mads 1.7.4 (switched from XASM 3) because of the local labels... unfortunatly the docs are in polish only... how can i define local labels? i simply want to use local labels for local loops...

thanks for any help.

Odp: MADS - help

Try http://epi.atari8.info/hcasm
It has most of xasm features and also provides macros and local labels. And there's an english documentation for it. :)

Hitler, Stalin, totalniak, SSman, NKWDzista, kaczor dyktator, za długo byłem w ChRL, wypowiadam się afektywnie.

.local

.local

.endl

.local temp1

.endl

.endl

p.s.
Epi to nie ten temat

Ostatnio edytowany przez tebe (2006-10-29 22:58:40)

*- TeBe/Madteam
3x Atari 130XE, SDX, CPU 65816, 2x VBXE, 2x IDE Plus rev. C

Maybe this also would help:

In both examples A is loaded with 2 and X with 1

lab   equ 1

.local

lab   equ 2

lda #lab
   ldx #:lab

.endl
   ldx #name.lab1
   lda #name.lab2

.local   name

lab1 = 1
lab2 = 2

.endl

Inna kwestia: MADS to zarąbiste narzędzie i bardzo dużo traci bez instrukcji po angielsku.

Cobyście powiedzieli na małą inicjatywę ze strony community, aby wkleić instrukcję do atariki i kto miałby chęć i ochotę, to by tłumaczył fragmenty na angielski i potem Tebe mógłby do tego tekstu się dolinkować?

ja jestem ZA

*- TeBe/Madteam
3x Atari 130XE, SDX, CPU 65816, 2x VBXE, 2x IDE Plus rev. C

thanks Tebe... i converted the source to MADS as i wanted to get ridd of the QA's LSR @, ASL @...

but i hope that MADS introduced not more bugs in my code simply by format changing, f.e. in the character screen of Beyond Evil i am triggering the malus of a char stat ("+","-") directly into a text string... i had to change the XASM command into LDA#"+" instead of LDA #'+' and everything was right... first i was searching for a bug in my code but when i reassembled it with XASM 3.0 i realised that its MADS... and i thought that they are compatible... ;)

btw. when will be there a english doc for mads? it seems that it is really powerful.... i switched from xasm to mads (sorry, fox... ;))