Odp: co dalej ze sceną /|\ 8bit?

I have also been requested from Video61 not to continue responding or defending here. Someone emailed Video61 earlier today.
I will continue with my hobby of making Atari video games. A few months ago, I did put forward an idea of taking the Turbo Basic version of Megaoids, port it to Fast Basic + Assembly, and use VBXE graphics. This will not be a retail project, as the market for VBXE is more limited in an already limited market. It may be my next Github Fast Basic project.
A few years ago, I noticed there were not many good samples for Atari Fast Basic (Integer) so I did a few to learn the language myself and provide what I used to learned from as samples to others.

AS... napisał/a:

这他妈的是怎么回事

babiniec masuje wzajemnie końcówki układu pokarmowego :)

http://atari.pl/hsc/ad.php?i=1.

syscall napisał/a:

Why are we talking about other forum problems here? What's the point? This topic is about the demoscene.

The thread was taken off into the weeds by off-topic posts long before Albert posted anything at all:

http://www.atari.org.pl/forum/viewtopic … 88#p301188

Ostatnio edytowany przez flashjazzcat (2023-02-03 11:18:50)

Euthanasia is legal in Belgium, don't waste your opportunity.

*- TeBe/Madteam
3x Atari 130XE, SDX, CPU 65816, 2x VBXE, 2x IDE Plus rev. C

nie ma nic bardziej uspokajającego jak szczodrzy koledzy chlapiący ci darowizną.

ciakawe jaki skok poczynia bottranslatory w ciagu nastepnych kilku lat...

Ostatnio edytowany przez xxl (2023-02-03 14:20:56)

As long as we do not smoke that weed where this thread ended up. I had removed many of the Facebook posts that were of a concern. Facebooks accounts were terminated that I had control over. Anything else monitored are not mine.

This is in response to Facebook accounts list. I also never stated that was I that deleted most of those accounts. I know a few disappeared and I had no control over that. Some of those listed like “April Roberts”, “Babara Dobrosso”, “Jaraslav Popovic”, “Joe Anamolous”, and “Peter Option M” were accounts that I either had no control over or did not know they existed until Albert listed them. I have no idea about malicious statements they posted or who they were harassing. It did not come from me. Also, no proof has not been posted about those particular accounts that link them to me.
Perhaps, I feel that I am also expressing my opinion within my Facebook group or on my “wall.” I feel I am invoking my first amendment rights. On my account timeline, most of my postings do not involve Atari.
Yes, I admit I have shown paranoia about piracy, and I discovered it was happening for real. There were attempts to fraud us, I have been approached to sell my game ROMS, and discovered later the same parties were selling bootleg copies of game ROMS. Good thing I sent them sample fake ROM files. Friends alerted me to their activity, I investigated and confirmed, as they did not know they were talking to me. Some games are the ones sold by Video61 and AtariAge. I did call them out and blocked them and taken down accounts used for investigation. No one wants to see anyone loosing money here because the hard work we do. I will do whatever I can do to protect copyrighted materials, even if it involves an impression that I still have something going on with social media.

Ostatnio edytowany przez PeteyM5 (2023-02-05 00:45:39)

Sigh, i wasn't going to continue posting here, but, man, you just do not know when to shut up.  Lance gave you good advice to stop posting here, as you continue to dig the hole deeper for yourself, and I didn't think that was possible.

PeteyM5 napisał/a:

This is in response to Facebook accounts list. I also never stated that was I that deleted most of those accounts. I know a few disappeared and I had no control over that. Some of those listed like “April Roberts”, “Babara Dobrosso”, “Jaraslav Popovic”, “Joe Anamolous”, and “Peter Option M” were accounts that I either had no control over or did not know they existed until Albert listed them.

You're so full of shit, I can smell it all the way from here.  Funny how the Barbara account (which you've been extremely active with and renamed it multiple times) disappeared right after I posted that list of accounts here.  And you had already renamed it to "Bianka" shortly before it disappeared.  Of course, it'll probably be back under yet another name soon enough.

PeteyM5 napisał/a:

I have no idea about malicious statements they posted or who they were harassing. It did not come from me. Also, no proof has not been posted about those particular accounts that link them to me.

Oh, rest assured, since you won't shut up about this and continue insisting some of these accounts didn't belong to you, nor that they were posting anything harassing, that proof will be coming.  Did you completely miss the fact that several members of the community have been screenshotting all the stupid crap you've been doing with these accounts and connecting them to you for the past four years?  It's trivial to connect these accounts to you, as you are extremely sloppy and follow the same patterns with most of these accounts.  I'm not going to further clutter up this forum by detailing all of your adventures, when we've already been doing it elsewhere privately (for now).

I can't imagine anyone believing your account of events at this point, especially given you've demonstrated this deceptive behavior on this very forum.

PeteyM5 napisał/a:

Perhaps, I feel that I am also expressing my opinion within my Facebook group or on my “wall.” I feel I am invoking my first amendment rights. On my account timeline, most of my postings do not involve Atari.

You can post whatever you want to your wall, but don't be surprised when you're called out for lies, libel, and harassment you post. Can't wait to send all this to my lawyers who will package up this information nicely and send it to Facebook legal, which will surely result in the permanent closure of all your accounts for multiple and continued violations of Facebook Community Standards.

PeteyM5 napisał/a:

I will do whatever I can do to protect copyrighted materials, even if it involves an impression that I still have something going on with social media.

Again with weasel words, "an impression", lol.  You're stating here that you're going to continue creating and using fake accounts on Facebook and elsewhere.  Got it. 

..Al

Ostatnio edytowany przez AtariAge (2023-02-05 03:40:01)

Guys, please end the personal discussions. Create an appropriate topic in the subforum Bałgan (The Mess) and continue there.

Czy możecie wyjaśnić, Stirlitz, dlaczego wasz służbowy adres stirlitz@rsha.gov.de ma aliasa justas@gru.su?
Nie czytam PM. Proszę używać e-mail.

Discussion about my defense here has been terminated. I will continue with discussions only about software I am developing. I may create a topic in that subforum when I have time in the future.
I moved discussion to: http://www.atari.org.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?id=18992
I discovered something disturbing about someone that was alleged to be a fake account of mine.

Ostatnio edytowany przez PeteyM5 (2023-02-05 22:27:02)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQt4a3BIX7cz_DUQGVSYUWA

Moving a discussion to another thread did not go over well. I am going to wait and figure out what to do in the future.
I am going to be more restrictive about my work-in-progress videos and wait until a large portion of the game is complete. No more of making a video with just a character or space ship moving around the screen, but wait until what you control, enemies, collisions, scoring, and sound effects are ready before posting the first work-in-progress videos. Someone monitors my YouTube channel and tries to maintain an unbiased list up on the AA forum. Maybe we can ask if he can make a duplicate thread here, and Atari.IO as well.

Ostatnio edytowany przez PeteyM5 (2023-02-11 20:18:05)

PeteyM5 napisał/a:

Someone monitors my YouTube channel

Congratulations on the subscriber.

Wrzucę taki oto miły przerywnik / akcent w postaci aktualnego składu grupy LV, tak więc:

* thePink - wszelkie operacje NOP, ale tylko legalne
* Salmax - kod
* Wieczor - człowiek orkiestra
* Pin - coś tam zrobię, może nawet muzaka alboco ;)
* Meśka - gfx, jak tylko odnóże górne, prawe raczy się zrosnąć ;)

... jest nadzieja.

ADRES: pin@atari.pl - konto zlikwidowane. Aktualny adres: pin(at)atari8.info

widze ze nie ma organizera. niedobrze.

kiedy zlot?

Będzie revenge demo z fuckami w skrolu?

"Was powinny uzbrojone służby wyciągać z domów do punktów szczepień, a potem zamykać do pi* za rozpowszechnianie zagrożenia epidemicznego" - Epi 2021
"Powinno się pałować tylko tych co tego nie rozumieją. No i nie szmatki i nie chirurgiczne tylko min FFP3, to by miało jakiś sens. U mnie we firmie, to jak przychodzi bezmaskowiec, to stoi w deszczu przed firmą" - Pin 2021

flashjazzcat napisał/a:
PeteyM5 napisał/a:

Someone monitors my YouTube channel

Congratulations on the subscriber.

I am still waiting for the Russkies espionage story development.

"Was powinny uzbrojone służby wyciągać z domów do punktów szczepień, a potem zamykać do pi* za rozpowszechnianie zagrożenia epidemicznego" - Epi 2021
"Powinno się pałować tylko tych co tego nie rozumieją. No i nie szmatki i nie chirurgiczne tylko min FFP3, to by miało jakiś sens. U mnie we firmie, to jak przychodzi bezmaskowiec, to stoi w deszczu przed firmą" - Pin 2021

Don't feed the toxic virus... ;-)

syscall napisał/a:

Będzie revenge demo z fuckami w skrolu?

Ale z fuckami dla kogo, bo nie rozumiem?

Ruskies, oh that one Facebook account. I am not doing anything and just let it sit there. Not going to remove or block because it is an account from my group. I have no control over it and cannot delete it. Have no evidence that this person had done anything malicious or has any future malice intentions. I am not going to concern myself and let make idiots out of themselves over that one while I work on my games.
I am doing more porting my prior game titles to the 7800 lately, and some of them are getting some major enhancements to take advantage of the 7800 advanced graphics and more ROM space available. Some games have additional game options and features.

Ostatnio edytowany przez PeteyM5 (2023-02-12 19:40:26)

Panowie za mało dramy, więcej dramy !!!

*- TeBe/Madteam

... chyba panie ;)

Czy można prosić o przeniesienie tego wątku do bałaganu?

ja poproszę ankietę która wyłoni największego znawcę tematów poruszonych w tym wątku

*- TeBe/Madteam

prosze najpierw o liste tych poruszanych tematow

I may post something in "Mess" when I figure stuff out. But want to keep on track keeping things relevant about Atari 8-bit and programming I do for the system.
Last year I started work on a game that I had way back when I returned to Atari. The game was called Jungle Quest. It was suppose to be similar to Pitfall, but would have new worlds to explore. Big scrolling screens. It will have a jumping system similar to Super Mario World and have moving platforms. Video61 wanted more elements to make it different from Pitfall because I David Crane is someone he knows. I looked at another MS-DOS called "Jill of the Jungle" for inspiration. This will be a colorful and action packed challenging game.
[edit]
I would like to add that Jungle Quest was a project I started up before meeting Sal, and I originally posted about the game on the AtariAge forums back in 2007. Sal came in first wanting to port Amiga "Battle Squadron", then later Tempest, and kept going on about making ports of other games. I wanted to make more original creations, and Lance told me Sal complained behind my back trying to stop my original stuff because Sal wanted to control everything I published with Video61. Good thing Sal got the boot in 2015. I believe we have done better without him and that is all I am going to say about that.

https://youtu.be/OnYIY8AUavk
(Anyone tell me why my links aren't working here)

Ostatnio edytowany przez PeteyM5 (2023-02-13 18:59:26)